Plenty of people will think you’re crazy, no matter what you do. Don’t let that stop you from finding the people who think you’re incredible – the ones who need to hear your voice, because it reminds them of their own. Your tribe. They’re out there. Don’t let your critics interfere with your search for them. Vironika Tugaleva
Alignment, to us, means bringing pieces into the same line – the same direction. The metaphor is that a magnet will make pieces of iron point toward it. Agreement is share intellectual understanding. Tribes are clusters of people, and people are complex and nonrational at times. If a tribe is united only by agreement, as soon as times change, agreement has to be reestablished. If people learn new ideas or see a problem from a new perspective, they no longer agree, so tribes based on agreement often discourage learning, questioning, and independent thought. Tribes based on alignment want to maximize each person’s contribution, provided that they stay pointed in the same direction like magnetized iron filings. Dave Logan in
REVISION: I am so happy & gratuful now that right after our skype-call I revised the conversation of cancelling my services. I heard them tell me they had lots of people for me to help, and I felt the thrill in their words. One week later they called, asking me to sign them up for the highest package and helping them close 20 of their friends. This was more then they had given me in the past at any one time.
When you get the higher side of your personality (the spiritual side) aligned with the lower side of your personality (the subconscious or emotional mind), you’re going to see miraculous changes take place on the physical side of your personality. Bob Proctor #BEaRainmaker
Manifesto for RAINMAKERS in the TRIBALRAINMAKERSCLUB:
Some men see things as they are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?! Robert Kennedy
Perhaps home is not a place but simply an irrevocable condition. James Baldwin
A culture of discipline is not a principle of business, it is a principle of greatness. Jim Collins
Our TRIBAL RAINMAKERS are people who want to play at the highest level of leadership currently known to men, level 5. Because we realize that the BEing comes before the DOing! #BeDoHave A bit for the fame and glory of our people, mainly to make a difference for these people, to leave a legacy. We love people and we build relationships. We love to work when, where and with whom we choose to work, we have a high level of independence, while realizing the interdependence of all of us. We are pulled by our vision of creating a million families enjoying Full Fun, Freedom & Fulfilment through a 6+ figure a year income online. We are creators, we are hungry to work with those who also aspire to be a TRIBAL RAINMAKER to provide a great home for their tribes. Our TRIBAL RAINMAKERS are always in the process of learning to become better people and to serve more and better. Since our BEing is far more important than our DOing, we DECIDE on BEing the Tribal Rainmaker we love to be first and after that we do what we do. Start by doing what Bob Proctor suggests by working every hour on this stuff. #TheBEingComesBeforeTheDOing #AwakenedLeadership
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. Albert Einstein
There are many shortcuts to take in life, except for one, developing character. Orrin Woodward
It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default. J. K. Rowling, self-made billionaire
If you want to improve the profession, go make money and then do the biggest fundraiser for your church or charity. Be a great parent. Be the best tipper. Be the first neighbor to help someone out. Those things CAN help the profession by you, as a network marketer, being a great example. Ray Higdon #MakeItRain
The truth is, what you do matters. What you do today matters. What you do every day matters. Successful people just do the things that seem to make no difference in the act of doing them and they do them over and over and over until the compound effect kicks in. Jeff Olson in The Slight Edge: Secret to a Successful Life
Independent thinking alone is not suited to interdependent reality. Independent people who do not have the maturity to think and act interdependently may be good individual producers, but they won’t be good leaders or team players. They’re not coming from the paradigm of interdependence necessary to succeed in marriage, family, or organizational reality. Stephen R. Covey in
We#LAT; we Learn, we Apply and we Teach. We are consistent in our daily efforts to provide value and better results and systems for our tribes. We know that we are at cause of our circumstances, so we don’t concern ourselves about current circumstances, we design our own dreamlives. #HowLifeWorks We shatter the ‘status quo‘ and wage war against poor social media tactics, hype-marketing, spamming and playing any blaming & shaming game… people at level 2 just need help to grow into level 3, people at level 3 must have had an epiphany to jump into level 4, we cannot grow into level 4 like in the lower levels. RAINMAKERS help their people (back) into level 5, which we intent to make a stable level 5. Our RAINMAKER is someone of value who knows that the more you give, the more you get. TRIBAL RAINMAKERS love people and invest in relationships. We prefer to work in triads rather than diads. A RAINMAKER unites offline, yet primarily online strategies together, to grow their tribes and helps their people to do the same, since online means building globally, where we can serve way more people than building only locally. Rainmakers are always looking for compounding systems to have all businesses & lives flow more. It makes sense to help the ones who just started with free strategies, while veterans might want to take their business to the next level through shares in advertising coops. #BEaRainmaker #TheBEingComesBeforeTheDOing #LetsMakeMoreRain
A tribal rainmaker is a http://bit.ly/level5Leader. #BEaRainmaker
We can make the world a better place, one butt at a time. Sara Blakely, self-made billionaire
Change the language in the tribe, and you have changed the tribe itself. Dave Logan in Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization
The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline – a problem that largely goes away if you have the right people in the first place. Jim Collins
You have to let it all go, Neo… fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind. Morpheus
It is our choices… that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. J.K. Rowling, self-made billionaire …
FEAR = Forget Everything And RISE
It is our mission to help you win and to create a safe place to learn and practice the right way to market and conduct the business on social media and everywhere else.
Treat a man as he is and he will remain as he is. Treat a man (yourself!) as he can and should be and he will become as he can and should be. Goethe
Great vision without great people is irrelevant. James C. Collins
Be a producer online, not a consumer, ask for the sale and close people; improving lives cannot happen without action.
It is our vision to create about 7,000 tribes (of 150 people max.) = a million TRIBAL RAINMAKERS making it rain with and for their tribes, understanding that leading with value is what works online, it makes no sense to spam your product, company or opportunity, although we understand you want to shout it from the rooftops… ;) We build & promote ourselves and our own brand(s) – not any product, company or opportunity.
The single best piece of advice: Constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself. Elon Musk, self-made billionaire
To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life. Robert Louis Stevenson
Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same
IMAGINE/REVISION: I am so happy & grateful now that I see and hear that each member of our tribes earn such a big hairy audacious bulk of money each & every month just by being themselves, enjoying lots of free time for family and having & sharing such an abundance of fun & fulfilment
The biggest risk is not taking any risk… in a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks. Mark Zuckerberg, self-made billionaire
The way to become that exciting person whom people want to know is very easy. We simply picture the kind of person we want to be and surrender all the negative feelings and blocks that prevent us from being that. What happens, then, is that all we need to have and to do will automatically fall into place. This is because, in contrast to having and doing, the level of being has the most power and energy. When it is given priority, it automatically integrates and organizes one’s activities. This mechanism is evidenced in the common experience, “What we hold in mind tends to manifest”.
In acceptance, there is a decreased preoccupation with “doingness,” a growing focus on the quality of beingness itself. David R. Hawkins in
Rain never falls on one roof alone. Proverb
The TRIBALRAINMAKERSCLUB Creates a Level 5 Culture where our Tribal Rainmakers:
Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. Henry Ford
Not only is there often a right and wrong, but what goes around does come around, Karma exists, chickens do come home to roost, and as my mother, Phyllis, liked to say, “There is always a day of reckoning.” The good among the great understand that every choice we make adds to the strength or weakness of our spirits – ourselves, or to use an old fashioned word for the same idea, our souls. That is every human’s life work: to construct an identity bit by bit, to walk a path step by step, to live a life that is worthy of something higher, lighter, more fulfilling, and maybe even everlasting. Donald Van de Mark in
Good is the enemy of great. And that is one of the key reasons why we have so little that becomes great. We don’t have great schools, principally because we have good schools. We don’t have great government, principally because we have good government. Few people attain great lives, in large part because it is just so easy to settle for a good life. James C. Collins,
- #MakeItRain daily both personally and professionally
– blend personal humility with an intense professional will
– focus on working with quality people
– have written down our own BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) and instruct their subconsciousness to work on it every night, after revisioneering and meditating on it in flow
– make it rain consistently, raining value in their own most fun way
– just DECIDED to be a Tribal Rainmaker from the start, like Emerson said once: The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
– have quieted their monkey minds and are aware of our thoughts, so we respond versus react
– for obvious reasons we are not into friendly competitions, since that’s level 3 and we know that we create our own results, which has nothing to do with anyone else, so competing would be a bit silly. But we do challenge ourselves of course, so every Sunday we ask ourselves 3 questions in preperation of our next quantum leap: 1. What am I doing? (Do I reach my goals? Show productivity? Create the lifestyle I want?) 2. What works? (What produces best results? Am I going in the right direction? How can I expand or improve these actions? How do I turn it into a compounding system? Do I focus on the right numbers and how can I improve them? How and where in the system can I serve my tribes in a better way and how can this serve new people?) 3. What doesn’t work? (What do I eliminate or change? Which actions to take?) E.g. How can I make the things I’m doing more fun & in flow (e.g. listen to audio-books at twice the speed or doing livestreams – always better when you’re moving, showing you’re a person of action – while walking the dog or something)? How can I make a quantum leap this week and what am I aiming for then? Which area in my life needs extra attention this week & how do I want the result to look like?
– write every morning at least 6+ goal achieving activities in our journals which we are grateful for (waking up 16 minutes early, another day of inspiration, your spouse, your family, your projects, your looks, your health, the depth of your relationships, your growth, the privilege that your BHAG uses you in stead of vice versa for its creation, be creative!), which produces quickly more things to be grateful for, so we keep writing for at least 16 minutes. Every evening we write in our journals 6 activities we want to do the next day in order of importance, so we can put our unconsciousness at work on it before we doze off. This means that when we’re done with our morning routine we can jump in activity No. 1 immediately, without asking ourselves if this is the best activity to do or first check our emails… focus on getting your 6 activities done in flow! If activity No. 6 hasn’t been done yet that day, we’ll put that on our list that evening again for the next day.
– are well rested and look after our health & keep our energy high
– build our strengths, aim to outsource our weaknessess; we think we can serve better when we focus on increasing our 7 or 8 into a 9+ in stead of trying to increase our 3 or 4 into a 6+. More fun too probably!
- focus on one activity to harness before applying something new
– apply praxis, which is the integration of belief with behaviour
– work on our 6 mental/higher faculties (our beliefs are part of our reasoning faculty)
– grow our belief in this profession, our company and most importantly, in ourselves
– are kind, respectful, generous and giving leaders
– are bold and go ALL IN from the start, since we are creative in getting the money (fun fact: EVERY millionaire I know started out broke and went All In anyways and EVERY mentor knows that there’s a universal principle effective all the time… the money is never there BEFORE people decide they want something… since you really don’t need it BEFORE the decision, do you? That sure was a breakthrough for me when I first heard it!) and realize that we are an example for our tribes and people who tiptoe their way into their business experience far more obstacles and hardship, which we want to avoid… So instead of ‘I cannot…’ switch to ‘How can I…?’ Your subconsciousness knows the answer, take your journal out and write a list of possibilities… you just cannot swim when you only put a toe in the water.
- recognize the value we bring to people’s lives and the power to change our fortunes on so many levels
– are immune to the Approval & Acceptance Virus to kill our dreams, we know surroundings and opinions will change in time. We learn to love rejection (to what we’re offering), since it forces us to be more creative in handling our posture and owning our well being, which will make us masters of our universe even more
– behave in terms of ‘innocent wonderment’, focussed on unlimited potential
– know that the more grateful we feel, the more things we’ll get to be grateful for
– language revolves around infinite potential and how our tribes are leaving a legacy by making a global impact of currently 2% to 16%
– realize that our values focus on us all experiencing our noble cause for FUN, FREEDOM & FULFILMENT, which means different things to different people, since we all have different ideas about fun and not everyone wants to become a millionaire, yet our vision is that everyone envisions him/herself to be a level 5 leader and a 6 figure a year earner minimum, focussed on creating Full Fun, Freedom (both in money and time) & Fulfilment for 1 million families.
– read great books, listen to great audio (James Allen, Wallace Wattles, Napoleon Hill, Tribal Leadership, Bob Proctor, etc)
– look in the mirror when stuff go south and look through the window and give credit when things are celebrated, since we know that a symphony performs best when every player plays his own song in harmony with eachother, just like Harry Truman said You can accomplish anything in life, provided that you do not mind who gets the credit.
- brand ourselves or our own business, so we can leave a legacy and enjoy the returns for years, no matter what we promote
– most of us start parttime, going fulltime when our parttime work delivers fulltime pay
– science taught us (if you haven’t noticed yourself yet) that the process of creating is actually more fulfiling than the creation of the endgoal itself, so tribal rainmakers always create, being aware and curious about what will actually speed up the process of creating a million of us… 6,667 healthy & wealthy tribes of max. 150 rainmakers… who work and play well together globally for the benefit of each member and the whole tribe. Online and offline of course.
- find our personal hedgehog
– immediately start putting percentages of our profits into seperate accounts, like a pay-yourself-first-account, a travel-account, an advertising-account, an invest-in-you-account, a celebration-account, a giving-account, a savings-account, a BHAG-account, a tribal-account, an outsource-account or whatever accounts fit you & your family. So there are always funds to travel to events, buy some course, etc. as we realize that little things add up quickly. The only way to buy precious time is to buy things to help us enjoy total freedom sooner, so #BeSmart
– realize that money is like blood, food, oxygen and water; they are necessary for life, but they are not the point of life.
– KISS = Keep It Stupid Simple
– celebrate our (little) wins
– craft our stories in the knowledge that nobody is interested in rags-to-rags stories; people want to know the breakthrough after the breakdown
– tribe in alignment, not agreement, with our vision to create full fun, freedom & fulfilment for our families, maximizing each members’ contribution
– are ambitious, their ambition is first and foremost for the business and tribes, not themselves
– are a study in duality: modest and willful, humble and fearless
– prefer to be interested over interesting, we aim to turn good businesses into great businesses and are motivated by a deep creative urge and an inner compulsion for sheer unadulterated excellence for its own sake.
– have the X-factor of great leadership, personal humility
– LAT = we Learn, Apply, Teach
– grow into great leaders, realizing that creating BHAGs stands for a lot of growing.
– succeed at our very best only when we help others succeed
– are creators who stay in the game. Did you know that real creative impact accelerates after 50 years of age?
– know that great leadership is not personality, not position, not rank, not power, it’s the privilege to serve awesome people and tribes
– know that courage (calibrates at 200) is what changes everything
– realize that every breakdown is followed by a breakthrough
Greatness is the courage to overcome obstacles.
It’s pleasing to discover that it isn’t necessary to drive oneself forward; instead, one can simply allow oneself to move forward as blocks are removed. Thus, one becomes attracted by the future rather than propelled by the past. Dr David Hawkins
- feel grateful
– rain progress by immersing themselves into the vision
– are producers and activity-oriented (not goal-oriented), since activities are what we can control
– we never promote life is easy – simple perhaps – it just has to be lived in the best way possible
– have accountability-diads in their local timezone
– create or join mastermind in triads or more
– are always looking to up their game
– are at cause of our lives, so we triumph over adversity
– forge our financial destiny.
– edify people (yes, also ourselves in our revisioneering :)
– attempt to become more aware every day
– learn to take decisions quickly in line with our vision and hardly ever divert from them, shaping our future
– inspire our tribes
– work online mostly, so we pay extra attention to moving our bodies, meditation, taking enough rest & sleep, listen to music, eat well
– always look for potential, never to competitors; that immediately shows that person lives on level 3 at best
– are creative and men & women of action
– are open minded and always have their mind-eyes on the prize
– have had their epiphany to experience levels 4 and 5 of leadership
– believe in ourselves and in our tribes, we treat people as we see them, which is as a tribal Rainmaker
– have GRIT (Guts, Resilience, Initiative & Tenacity) and read the Persistence-chapter in Think & Grow Rich every day for a month when needed
– always want to be better tomorrow than they are today
– build a vision of tomorrow, happening now in their awareness
– always give the impression of increase to everyone they touch
– have a goalcard to touch and read several times daily
– journal daily to express gratitude, write ideas and keep track of progress
– think & mainly feel FROM our desired results, writing its details daily until we experience it
- build self-confidence by reading the Self-Confidence Formula in Think & Grow Rich outloud daily for a month when needed
– surround ourselves with positive energy
– are focussed on activities, yet not addicted to results
– begin with the end in mind; $100+K online for every member
– know that we must forgive everyone (including ourselves) quickly and purposefully fill up the freed space with what we do want
– know that any breakdown is always followed by a breakthrough
- we never limit the vision we have for your lives based on our current circumstances or competencies and we prefer thinking of ‘and’ in stead of the usual ‘or’ we hear a lot outside the tribe.
– we know that the struggle to the next level will be worth it.
– know that each of us is the average of the 5 people we spend the most time with, so we aim to attract, work with and enjoy more intelligent, skilled, loved or better people… we always want to be the ‘baby’ in the room, eager to walk… better yet, fly! And this brings me immediately to probably the best tip I can give you… when you’re in that room with the superproducer or billionaire or superstar leader of the Magical Kingdom of Leveraged Showers of Wonders you admire, be as humble as a baby in a room of grown-ups, weiderst thing babies could do is to act like a grown-up, right? Play, my friend, that’s what babies do, play, move & learn. Love ya!
The best you can do in life is to discover your purpose (WHY you do what you love doing while BEing in the present moment… Eckhart Tolle calls this your inner purpose) which rolls into your (outer purpose) vision (HOW you execute your purpose in life and leave a legacy) and teaches you which bites of the vision-apple to quantum leap as goals. Your purpose is your sun, it doesn’t change or move, your vision and its goals are the planets that revolve around your sun.
The purpose of the TribalRainmakersClub is to help members to #BEaRainmaker aligned with their purpose, since the BEing always comes before the DOing, the right order of creation is #BeDoHave It’s our vision to help create a million tribal rainmakers and help them earn at least a $6+ figure/a year income online parttime within 90 days of starting with us while being the tribal rainmaker they love living their purpose, since #1) we are more creative in a prosperous environment and #2) we can only live our potential if we can invest in whatever we want to invest in… and INVESTing IN YOURSELF is the BEST investment you can ever make, since it helps you to be a person of more value to your boss aka your customer, client or tribes. Discovering and living your purpose gives your life true meaning and most fulfilment. As a tribal rainmaker, we want your online business and life to take the quantum leap every week. Why? Because we can do anything we put our hearts & soul in, it would be so sad to not live your portential! So a better question is why not?! You are here for a reason, e.g. to live your purpose and since nature is abundant everywhere, we think you & I should shower you, your families, tribes, clients & causes with abundance too. #LAT=LearnApplyTeach #AwakenedLeadership #Praxis #LiveYourPotential #BeALifeLongLearner #FunFreedomFulfilment #HaveMoneyWorkForYouInSteadOfYouWorkingForMoney
Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions. Albert Einstein
RAINMAKERS OF THE TRIBALRAINMAKERSCLUB ARE
A NEW BREED OF FREEDOMPRENEURIAL LEADERS.
#BEaRainmaker #LegendaryLeadership #ForFullFunFreedomFulfilment
Call it a club, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a group, call it a family, whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one, better yet… you want one!
This FREE book – it’s great! – will help you tremendously to be the Rainmaker you love to be:
Remember: “When [what you are deeply passionate about, what you can be best in the world at and what drives your economic engine] come together, not only does your work move toward greatness, but so does your life. For, in the end, it is impossible to have a great life unless it is a meaningful life. And it is very difficult to have a meaningful life without meaningful work. Perhaps, then, you might gain that rare tranquility that comes from knowing that you’ve had a hand in creating something of intrinsic excellence that makes a contribution. Indeed, you might even gain that deepest of all satisfactions: knowing that your short time here on this earth has been well spent, and that it mattered.” Jim Collins in
We should not fear an obsession for building a great and free life. When our hearts yearn for action and growth, we should care little about what society says is possible or prudent. Know that reality is bendable to our will. Let us declare: We Shall Inspire Greatness. The Motivation Manifesto
What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind. Buddha
An extremely valuable insight that is learned by all spiritually evolved persons in the course of their development is seeing one’s own personal consciousness as the decisive influence that determines all that occurs in one’s life.
To transcend the world requires compassion and acceptance, the result of inner humility, by which the world is surrendered to God with increased peace of mind. Dr David Hawkins
What you think of with feeling or emotion is an actual fact. That which you experience in the physical world is merely a shadow, reflecting the reality of your imaginal activity. Therefore, when you revise a conversation, an unhappy experience, or a quality about yourself, you are literally experiencing it in reality (your consciousness). Neville Goddard
REVISION: I am so happy & grateful now that I am busier, happier, and making more money than ever before, and the technique I learned from Neville Goddard s simple. Sitting in my chair I quietly see my appointment screen fill up, feel the engagement with each thrilled person in my imagination and hear the orders I desire to create – and they come.
If you have to doubt anything, doubt your doubts.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. George Bernard Shaw
The current level of energy globally is 207, we should all aim for 500 and above. 500 is the vibration of love. The tipping point is courage at 200, so yes, we can go for 500+! When you vibrate at this level life becomes drastically different. Love, joy, and abundance are suddenly within your grasp. Pain, stress, and struggle seem to melt away and you become a magnet for what you truly desire.
But here’s where things get even better. Scientific studies have shown that your energy doesn’t just affect you, but those around you too. There’s been a flood of recent research into subjects like the Maharishi effect, distance healing, and the power of positive thinking. Imagine a mastermind…
Want to learn how to market your (current) business online? Our program teaches you how to do so and covers the mindset of an entrepreneur, your own easy to publish Kalatu-blogs as your ‘home’ on social media, capture pages while your leads are being collected for you, email-marketing from experts in the field or done for you, interviews and tips with bloggers who have insane results, and much, much more. I especially love the tremendous amount of self-development shared. All for the non-techie person (like me) to roll with, so you can be the hunted in stead of the hunter, which – again – comes down to who you are #BEaRainmaker #theBEingComesBeforeTheDOing. This system is excellent for internet marketers, affiliate marketers, network marketers, in short… for online marketers and any local business, because you need a home online. I SO much love this better than doing only offline stuff as a network marketer. There are 3 Lifestyle Societies you can choose from, we deliver small and big amounts to earn from. We even teach you how to close or sell it for you. Thousands of online 6 figure earners have already been created with this system and 16 millionaires. No time to waste…
After joining our culture & vision by clicking the button below and write your first blogpost today, schedule your appointment for a freedomcall with me personally. Branding myself and my focus on rainmakers through a blog gave order to my mind and taught me where to focus on, we should never promote our affiliate or network marketing business directly. So set your appointment with me now, I cannot wait to help you become one of our freedompreneurial leaders with the most simple & best programs out there. Which means that you can stay focussed on leveling up your current passion to higher planes.
Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Napoleon Hill
There’s a small price for being too early, but a huge penalty for being too late. The longer you wait to launch an innovation, the less your effort is worth. Seth Godin in Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us
Due to our Tribal Rainmakers, the Uni-Line and our Taproot-system you’ll experience ease with making rain! Tap into them now, act on the real sense of urgency created here, people who wait experience true scarcity by loosing great leverage in the Uni-Line (globally) as well as in the taproot (tribe). It’s exactly like Price Pritchett teaches us: the question of timing almost always comes up, and the answer is always going to be the same – do it now. Make your move before you’re ready.
If You Want The Rainbow, You Must Embrace The Rain: Be Part Of The Ripple...
...As We Focus Our Energy Towards Creating A Passionate Meaningful Life, We Are Tossing A Pebble Into The World, Creating A Beautiful Ripple Effect of Inspiration. When One Person Follows A Dream, Tries Something New Or Takes A Daring Leap, Everyone Nearby Feels That Energy And Before Too Long They Are Making Their Own Daring Leaps And Inspiring Yet Another Circle. Life Is Great!